
I can't believe I only have 10 more weeks! It's going to go so fast! If you compare pics you can see that Baby K has decided to move more into my rib area. I don't have to run to the restroom so much anymore- but now I get kicked in the ribs a lot! Baby is head down (head on the left side of pelvis) and feet are in my right ribs. The bottom is always pressing into my belly button area so its fun to watch my belly take on different shapes throughout the day. Baby K is very active- s/he likes to move all day. When I wear tighter shirts you can see my whole belly moving around and I often wonder if people are looking at me since it's so obvious. =)
Well it is now official- on April 16th we are leaving for the big move to PA. We had a offer on our house today so we will see if that goes through. Keep your fingers crossed for us!
I am feeling much better this week and am ready to take on a full work week next week again. Thanks for all the get well wishes (phone calls, flowers, visits and cards!) It is greatly appreciated!
I registered us for a birthing class in PA the week after we move there. It will be good to learn a few things about the labor process etc and hopefully we can meet some couples since we will be new to the area. It's only 2 days long which is good- and I know Kev is really excited about it. =) Our neighbor told him just to have a beer ready for him when he got home. The things that guys have to go through during pregnancy- such a sad story. =)
Wish me luck that I remain healthy the rest of this pregnancy!

1 comment:
Amanda,
at first I was going to comment and suggest a pilates class or something, but I'm pretty sure you're pregnant. Don't panic. Kevin seems like an understanding fella. Sit him down over dinner and wine (2-4 bottles), and break it to him gently. Finally, I would like to suggest the name Jamie. It's a good strong name for a boy, and, well... a girl too. You should think about it.
Your other cousin,
Jamie Aaron Niekowal
p.s. congrats to you both on the new home. I think my mom said it was in Philadelphia. Nothing wrong with living in a city that Bruce Springsteen sang about.
Post a Comment