Saturday, March 1, 2008

Baby Shower! 7mths






We had our shower at the end of Feb. and it was a great success! Thank you SO much to everyone who made the trip and those who couldn't make the trip but were thinking of us. Baby K sure did get spoiled! We are very blessed to have such great friends and family. Also- thanks to the "grandmas" for working hard and putting everything together. It was a busy- but great day!
Baby K has been very active! I have been playing music through headphones on my belly at night-time so that we can wind down and it has been a great success. It makes the baby move a lot while it's playing but as soon as I turn it off it calms down and stays calm for the remainder of the night. Then it's ready to play again all day!
People are having a great time watching and feeling the baby move. =) I like letting people experience feeling it move- especially when they have never seen anything like it. It's pretty fascinating! My sis loves to put her hands on my belly and talk up close to it and Baby K goes crazy! It seems to like the attention. =)
The baby should be almost 3lbs now. It is fully formed- it's now spending the remaining time getting "fat." To know that it can be born and survive now is somewhat of a relief- even though we don't want it to happen! It can hear everything and I was told by a Dr. that it can even smell what I smell!
I see that our votes are even now! It's a split decision! I'm still thinking boy though! But we will see!
As always- thanks for checking in! I will update with new belly pics very soon! We are traveling to Philly area this next week to find a house etc- so wish us luck! =)

No comments: