


.jpg)
We are having way too much fun with our little man! He is such a good baby! He is always smiling and giggling- we just can't get enough of him. A couple weeks ago Kayden learned how to grab things- and now he is figuring out how to bring them to his mouth to chew on them! He is so cute to watch because he concentrates so hard as he tries to grab something etc. His favorite thing to do right now is jump in his jumparoo/exersaucer. He really goes crazy in it and thinks it's so funny. =) We will just sit there and watch him and laugh- there's definitely not a dull moment in this house! He's been getting a lot of social interaction with others- the day care at the gym and he will be starting an all day daycare this week. He seems to love everybody and has a great time where ever he is. It makes me feel better about leaving him as hard as it is. It will be hard when he gets seperation anxiety but for now when I leave him as he's happy it seems to make it a little easier. We can't believe he is almost 4mths old! We continue to enjoy every second with him and try not to take advantage of the time we have together. I continue to take a lot of pics- as you can tell from the most recent ones he has gained a little weight! Our little peanut sure is chunking up! =) He will go back to the Drs in a couple weeks to get more shots so I will be anxious to see how much he weighs and what percentile he's in! Thanks for checking in!

1 comment:
Just checking in, I haven't in a while and as I look through all the pics I can't stand seeing him grow so much and I can't be there! Sending our love, we miss you guys! Love, Auntie A and Ash
Post a Comment