
Well I made it to the mark where Baby K can be born and wouldn't be considered a preemie! It's amazing how fast time has gone and wierd how much our lives will be changing in a matter of weeks. We are beyond excited though....and yes- nervous! I feel huge even though people still say that I am small. It makes me feel bad for the women that actually do get "huge" because daily activities are a struggle! =)
The move went very well and Kev and I love the area that we are in. We say the only thing that is missing from here is family and friends. We couldn't be happier about his placement and where we chose to live- so that's a good thing! We are already planning a trip home at the end of June/early July. We are excited to bring baby K home to show off. =)
The week after we moved out here we attended a 2day birthing class. Kev wasn't too excited about it but in the end we both agreed that it wasn't bad at all. It actually gave us a lot of good info to help us prepare more for the birth etc. I'm am glad that we were able to attend it.
Baby K is doing great. You can tell s/he is running out of room but mangages to still do a good job at kicking me in the ribs. I am enjoying being able to feel the different body parts etc. The baby's most comfortable position seems to be sticking its bottom up in the air because my belly is always lopsided when it decides to get comfortable. A lot of times when it sleeps it does this so Kev and I always rub its bottom. =) It's neat to see and feel the legs and feet as well. I will definitely miss being pregnant for many reasons and one of them is feeling the baby move. I'm still so fascinated by it!
But so far so good- Baby is still head down and measuring right where it should be. I would guess it being a little over 7lbs when it's born.
Not much longer!!! We will keep everyone updated on what's happening! Yay! Baby K is almost here!!!! =)

1 comment:
CONGRATS!!! He is soooo adorable. I can't wait to see more photos :)
Post a Comment