1/11/08- So here is the classic skull shot. Always a bit scary to me- but at the same time pretty neat. The neat thing about this is that during the ultrasound when we were looking at the face like this- the baby's right eye opened and the tongue stuck out!! It was pretty funny- and cute I might add. =) For just being a regular 2d ultrasound you could see quite a bit of detail. The baby always seems to have the fingers/thumb in the mouth at times- or hands near the face. Maybe we will have a thumb sucker? I can't believe that I am already almost 6mths and over half way! I love being pregnant and don't want it to end...but I want to meet the little one. =) For a little over a week and a half now we have been able to see it move and Kev has felt it. What an amazing experience. I am happy to share this with all of you so thanks for checking in!

3 comments:
Oh my goodness it looks just like Kev! Ok, what a cool pic. Yes, kinda scary, but real...and really awesome! Plus now that you both can feel the movement that is fun too! How exciting.
Your lil one is just as silly as you (sticking out the tongue)! hehe. I wonder if baby myers is craving our fav. restaurant in Flint....xoxo
I think it looks like it's smiling...does anyone else see dimples???
Post a Comment